All necessary precautions will be taken to assure that you can confidently enjoy a buzzing, vibrant and engaging 2021 Euroseeds Congress in a safe and protected environment.
The requested official measures will be applied, and we will be there. Rest assured that the Euroseeds is putting all efforts towards this direction, and we are monitoring the evolution of the pandemic very closely.
Plan your trip to Prague
Some positive news to start with: From August 19th, there will be no more travel ban to Czech Republic: Basically, if you are vaccinated (2 weeks after the second shot), you can be entitled to travel to Czech Republic.
Though 3 steps need to be done:
- Getting a vaccination certificate recognized by the European Union
- Getting a 48h negative PCR test as entering Czech Republic (for non-EU or Schengen residents)
- Filling up the Passenger’s Locator Form (PLF)
In order to plan your trip to Prague, please check the following websites:
- The main website in Czech Republic is https://www.mvcr.cz/mvcren/article/coronavirus-information-of-moi.aspx
- Another important source is the following: https://reopen.europa.eu/en/(Enter your country of origin, and Czech Republic as destination. You will get all necessary information, namely the color codes by country, inside and outside Europe)
- The mandatory Passenger’s Locator form to travel to Prague: Příjezdový formulář / Public Health Passenger Locator Form (uzis.cz)
- Updated information about the situation in Prague: https://www.prague.eu/en/articles/prague-x-coronavirus-update-16703
- Don’t hesitate to check the website of the Czech Embassy in your country
To enter the Congress
Face masks (at least FFP2 or KN95 class) are mandatory to wear at all interiors areas throughout the Congress.
We want Euroseeds 2021 Congress to be a great and safe experience for everyone. Therefore, to enter the Congress and the venue, we will require each attendee to show the following document at the entrance:
- the EU Digital COVID certificate
IMPORTANT: Please note that obligatory and daily onsite testing will be required for non vaccinated persons. In order to facilitate checking at the Congress, we kindly ask you that you upload a copy of your vaccination certificate during the registration process.
If you become ill during the conference, please remain in your room and contact Julie Weisenburger, Conference general coordinator who will connect you with the Hilton hotel to follow their Covid-19 protocol.
Hilton Clean Stay
The commitment at Hilton Prague is to provide event experiences that are sealed and certified Hilton EventReady with CleanStay.
Hilton Hotel in Prague have implemented elevated cleanliness and sanitation across the entire event attendee journey. Their new capacities and meeting room set ups take physical distancing as well as safety measures into consideration.
For more details, click find here the CleanStay program of the Hilton : https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay/
Practical detailed measures will be communicated to you a few days ahead of your trip, in order to inform you with the latest measures of the Czech government.
We’ll keep our website updated as soon as the situation evolves.